DISTRICT MANAGER: Wellhead Oil & Gas Services
DISTRICT MANAGER: Wellhead Oil and Gas Services
Oversee, maintain, and implement the basic departmental policies and procedures of the everyday operations of the business while maintaining the company profitability goals and operating within the assigned operations budget.
- Read, study, and utilize the appropriate sales and service internal performance reports.- P&L, cost of goods sold, forecasts/projections, rig reports.
- Oversee the work being completed and assist in completion if necessary.
Key Business Objectives for this Position:
Oilfield Operations Management experience is the #1 requirement for this role, with a well head equipment background being essential. District Manager is responsible for all operations of the Hobbs, NM, site, and is authorized to make financial and administrative decisions set within the guidelines of the company.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE : The District Manager is responsible to report the activities of the competition to the Corporate Operations Manager and CEO and recommend action to maintain a competitive stance in the marketplace.
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT : District Manager is responsible for all general management responsibilities such as :oversee the sales, service, shop, rental, purchasing, and safety operations functions for the company while administering and tracking programs relative to new and existing business. The District Manager is responsible for the quality of work, customer relations, employee staffing, financial accountability, and profits and losses of the company while concentrating on business development and service.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: The District Manager is responsible for aligning the Hobbs operations with all corporate processes and procedures.
CORE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Oilfield Operations Management experience is the #1 requirement for this role, with a well head equipment background being essential..
- 10 years related experience
- Minimum of 5 years oilfield operations management experience
- Extensive experience with wellhead equipment
- Fluent knowledge of oil field operations, equipment and services
- Knowledgeable in all phases of sales, marketing, servicing, and purchasing of well head equipment.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum Two years college in related business subjects. Six plus years field experience could count toward formal education.
- Personnel Management Experience
- Certifications/Licenses: Must be certified, or willing to be certified, to operate a forklift. Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Physical Body Positions: Sitting, standing, walking. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Body Movements: Use of hands, legs, arms, eyes, and voice.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Diverse population
- Ability to communicate and direct the efforts of others.
- Ability to conduct effective and orderly meetings.
- Functional experience, general business, including:
- Statistical and analytical knowledge using general business math skills.
- Basic understanding of inventory control and warehouse systems.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting sufficient to understand and implement the concepts of profit and expense control.
- Understanding of product costing.
- Basic understanding of financial reports.
- Sales-related experience is desirable.
- Ability to problem solve on a daily basis, and coordinate numerous activities at the same time. Must be computer literate.
Contact: Asa Sphar at firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Wellhead Services, Oilfield