NEW JOB: Director – Global Human Resources (International Technology Manufacturing) – AUSTIN, TX
If you have a cell phone, drive a car, listen to music, or had an MRI scan, chances are our client made those experiences possible.
This key member of the Executive Team is responsible for providing direction and leading the organization and talent development efforts to create a world-class organization and talent capabilities to meet strategic and annual business objectives. This includes coordination and implementation of systems, processes, policies, and programs regarding recruitment, on-boarding, organization development, succession planning, talent development, strategic staffing and planning, retention, management training, employment, compensation (total rewards) strategy, benefits administration, communications, risk and regulatory compliance, and employee relations.
- Closely partner with the President and Staff to establish global HR leadership and strategy that is aligned with business priorities.
- Assist the President in the assessment and development of his/her staff and the business unit leaders in the assessment and development of their respective HR leaders.
- Lead organization development efforts to establish a world class organization with the talent capability to meet strategic growth and profit objectives.
- Lead organizational succession planning efforts that encompass best practice models.
- Facilitate and guide change/culture management as the business transitions.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating performance management programs to ensure retention of key employees and development of a strong workforce.
- Facilitate the development and execution of organization, talent development, recruiting and retention strategies and processes.
- Ensure compliance with employment-related laws in all US and international locations.
- Active member of acquisition and integration team.
- Liaison with Human Resources group to ensure alignment and compliance with corporate policies, objectives and expectations.
- Act as ethics officer overseeing the implementation, training and compliance with Code of Conduct and company values.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / TOOLS:
- Skills include consulting with managers on organization design and talent development, HR administration, management/technical recruiting, performance management, compensation and variable pay program design, training and facilitation, presentation skills.
- Solid/advanced MS Office skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Technically capable in all functions of Human Resource leadership including: talent acquisition, development & retention, organization strategy and development, compensation and benefits including long-term incentives and executive compensation, policy creation and implementation, employee relations , application of the HR function in a wide variety of international cultures.
- Must have strong business acumen and experience linking HR programs and processes to business strategies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Human Resources, or related field. MBA or equivalent preferred;
- GPHR certification is desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience, including international experience, providing Human Resources leadership support with a dynamic, customer service approach.
- Experience providing strategic and tactical broad HR leadership to business leaders in a global, manufacturing environment with a focus on talent acquisition, organization development, retention, employee satisfaction and organization performance/effectiveness.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Must have a high degree of schedule flexibility for conference call schedules to accommodate interacting with peer and internal customers in Europe and Asia.