Vice President of Waste Processing | Disposal | Recycling
Vice President of Waste Processing, Disposal, and Recycling
(Exclusive to CSI – Retained – Posted 11-01-14)
Are you an environmental remediation services leader seeking a senior leadership role? Do you have a strong track record in ensuring/expanding/developing waste disposal capacity? If so, then we would definitely like to hear from you.
An Industry-Leading Environmental Services / Waste Processing company is currently seeking a Vice President to spearhead its operation.
INDUSTRY LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
Key Business-Based Objectives for Position:
STRATEGY: Lead an environmental remediation services business unit. Ensure/expand/develop waste disposal capacity.
OPERATIONS: Full operational responsibility for this environmental services waste processing, disposal & recycling business unit, which includes oversight of all facilities.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT: GM of entire BU.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Create an efficient, “best practices” environment which rewards personnel based on quality of performance.
- 4-year college degree in Civil, Environmental or Petroleum Engineering, Geology/Hydrogeology. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years in the environmental remediation or waste disposal sector.
- Working knowledge of injection well design and implementation.
- Management experience: 5+ years’ senior leadership of a large team in related sector.
- Business acumen.
- Strategic leadership experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What’s In It For You?
- Executive career track opportunity.
- Working with a highly engaged team of great people.
- Growth focus of the organization.
- Working with an outstanding leadership team.