Director, Global Human Resources
(Exclusive to CSI – Retained – Posted 11 05 13) AUSTIN, TX
Are you an experienced Global HR leader who enjoys working with an outstanding, collaborative leadership team? Do you have change management, talent development, and organizational development expertise? If so, then we would very much like to hear from you.
A Global Leader in energy detection is currently seeking a Director, Global Human Resources to spearhead their talent acquisition and management throughout the organization.
GLOBAL LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
Key Business Objectives for Position:
- Work with business leaders to accomplish their business objectives.
- Change Management: Alignment / Integration of Merged Global Organization.
- Talent Development: Design/Deliver Leadership Development & High Potential Programs.
- Hire based on core competencies.
- Compensation design.
- Benefit communication.
- Serve as Ethics Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Human Resources, or related field. Master’s or MBA preferred.
- High end thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 10+ years generalist HR experience required, including recent international responsibility for an overseas site.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong organizational development & leadership development background with collaborative style.
- Solid Excel and math skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and efficiently across all BUs.
- Interpersonally adept.
- Excellent judge of character.
- Business driven, solutions-oriented.
- Flexible, resilient negotiator.
What’s In It For You?
- Working with the existing team – smart, hard-working, team-oriented, high energy.
- Opportunity to come in and make immediate impact in a global organization.
- Team-based, collaborative environment.
- Growth focus of the organization globally provides opportunity for wide variety of change management and leadership development projects.
- Opportunity to be instrumental in bringing new blood (and its fresh ideas) into the organization.
- Assist in internal branding globally.
- Fairly flat organization with hands-on style.
- 30% travel. (20% international, 10% national).
- Great work / life balance.
CONTACT: CSI EXECUTIVE SEARCH LLC : firstname.lastname@example.org