CSI has assembled the following links to assist candidates in their job search. Sites include articles or tips on various aspects of career enhancement and some offer career counseling services for a fee.
- Career Journal – CareerJournal.com provides a wealth of information for executives, managers and professionals seeking to enhance their careers
- Career Builder Resources – Career Builder offers a wide assortment of career enhancement resource
- Career Resources Toolkit – Need some career help or advice? You’ll find it here
- Directory4accounting.com – Accounting Directory, Accounting Service Directory
- Executives Only – North America’s most powerful executive employment network
- Find Out What You Should Be Making! – Salary.com is a top-tier provider of Web-based employee valuation products
- Hiatt’s Guide to Interviewing – Interview preparation and communication skills from Brandeis University
- Interviewing & Job Offer Negotiation Success– College – Grad – Job – Hunter
- Job Bank USA – Career development, resume & interviewing tips, and job search site
- Live Career – Over the past 14 years, LiveCareer has helped more than 10 million jobseekers, build stronger resumes, discover their career paths, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job faster.
* – Please note that CSI Executive Search provides these resources for informational purposes only. We cannot attest to the quality, accuracy, effectiveness, legality or usefulness of the information provided nor does the inclusion of these references constitute an endorsement by CSI.