CSI -- Your Resource for Strategic Hiring Solutions...
Candidates with “Day One Value™” bring:
When the point is achieving strategic personnel results, you can turn to CSI Executive Search.
- Ethics – Candidates are screened for positive attitudes, punctuality, dependability, honesty, and integrity.
- Experience – To be considered for a position, a thorough comparative analysis is conducted between a candidate's professional experience and the job description. Through carefully structured interviews, the search professionals at CSI Executive Search ensure that submitted candidates have the necessary skills and experience to excel in the position.
- Education – Candidates will have the appropriate education and training, both formal and informal.
- Motivation – A candidate must want to contribute to the success of a potential employer’s mission without any conflicts of interest or incompatible values. We make sure the goals of both candidate and client are aligned.
- Soft Skills - Research on 181 jobs at 121 organizations worldwide showed that two out of three abilities vital for success were emotional competencies -- self-awareness, social awareness, adaptability and a talent for collaboration (Goleman, 2002). CSI evaluates candidates for their intrapersonal and interpersonal skills to ensure the best candidate / position fit.
- Sticking Power - We carefully conduct Retention Variable Analyses (RVA) on all CSI candidates to help make sure that the costs of hiring and training are justified and that the value of new hires can be realized by your organization.