Aerospace Recruiters and Executive Search
CSI Executive Search specializes in management and executive recruiting services for the Aerospace, Defense, and ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) Industry. Our aerospace recruiters bring top talent to the most demanding search assignments.
But don’t take our word for it. Listen to a few of the many recommendations CSI’s aerospace recruiters have received:
- Director of HR, $1.2 billion equipment and services company: “…Our president now specifically asks that we work with your organization because of the level of talent you consistently bring to our organization.”
- Director of People and Culture in an aggressive, VC-backed technology-based organization: “… CSI is the best I’ve ever worked with. They truly listen and deliver.”
- CEO of a $100MM service organization experiencing tremendous growth: “…I’ll close by saying that ‘there are recruiters and there is CSI’. The two should never be confused.”
CLIENT REQUEST FOR SERVICES: Let CSI Executive Search know of an opening or openings of strategic importance to your organization by submitting a CLIENT REQUEST FOR SERVICES. Or, give us a call at 877.329.1825.
AEROSPACE RECRUITERS – TALENT SOLUTIONS FOR:
|Aerospace Recruiting||Defense Recruiting|
AEROSPACE EXECUTIVE SEARCH AT A GLANCE
Houston is home to NASA and is known to the aerospace community as Space City USA. CSI’s Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence Practice stays current on the latest needs and trends in the government and defense industries while understanding the highly complex requirements of these sectors. Our executive search efforts support key-hires in government departments and agencies and private companies on a global basis.
CSI Executive Search has successfully completed searches for key-hire and executive level leadership for Aerospace, Defense, Intel-related organizations and the wide range of industries that serve them. Our Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence practice spans the array of public and private corporations, start-up to well-established, government and military.
Our specialized areas in Aerospace & Defense recruiting include:
- Aircraft engines
- Aviation Electronics
- Corporate and Business Aviation
- Aircraft components
- Missile Systems
- Ground stations
- Launch Vehicles
- DOD contractors
- Aviation/Aerospace Services
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
We look forward to discussing how we may be of unique benefit to you and your organization.
CSI’s aerospace recruiters recruit for leadership roles in the following functional specializations: