Top Executive – Industrial Services – West Coast
(Exclusive to CSI – Retained)
An Industrial Services Organization is currently seeking a Top Executive to lead their West Coast operations.
Do these attributes describe you?
* High Credibility Selling into the Heavy Industrial Marketplace
* Hands-On Driver of Business with an Industrial Services Growth Story
* Seasoned Business-Savvy GM
* Sales/Marketing Expertise – Seasoned Cross Seller
* High Level of Urgency – Strong Bias for Action
* Collaborative/Unifying Leader
* Inspiring and Personable
* Strong Communicator
If so, please read more …
INDUSTRY LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION –STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
Business Objectives for this Position:
- Implement Strategy.
- Provide the overall strategic direction to the business territory by providing a clear vision, goals, and inspirational leadership.
- Achieve financial results through increased market share, revenue growth and operational efficiencies.
- Lead a value-based safety culture that demonstrates continuous improvement and an industry benchmark.
- Build internal and external partnerships/relationships to drive territory performance.
- Create a collaborative, unified environment for all team members.
- Translate corporate strategy into an implementation model for the territory.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and performance towards the strategic plan.
- Maintain awareness of industry developments, markets and trends.
Safety and Compliance
- Strong commitment to a safe and compliant workplace.
- Collaborate with EH&S department to establish strategies, goals and timelines.
- Increase market share by leveraging organization’s portfolio of business activity.
- Identify opportunities for “add on” business with existing client base.
- Create a systematic customer experience that delivers value.
- Instill culture of cross-selling across a robust service platform.
- Full P&L responsibility for West Coast.
- Evaluate current processes and procedures and leverage best practices across the West Coast.
Leadership and Management
- Create an engaged culture of belief and commitment.
- Evaluate and design a territorial structure to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Transform diverse team members into a single, unified team.
- Set high standards that challenge embedded beliefs, values and behaviors.
Mentoring and Teambuilding
- Build, lead, and mentor a successful and diverse team.
- Energize and empower business development team.
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proven GM-level experience in industrial sector.
- 10+ years of solid P&L experience (>$20M).
- > 75 FTEs.
- High credibility selling into the heavy industrial marketplace.
- Unencumbered by non-compete.
- Collaborative change agent with ability to influence both direct reports and cross functional / shared services team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong platform skills.
- TRAVEL: 25% – 40%. USA.
High Credibility Selling into the Heavy Industrial Marketplace
- Hands-On Driver of Business with an Industrial Services Growth Story
- Seasoned Business-Savvy GM
- Sales/Marketing Expertise – Seasoned Cross Seller
- High Level of Urgency – Strong Bias for Action
- Collaborative/Unifying Leader
- Inspiring and Personable
- Strong Communicator
What’s In It For You?
- Highly visible role with tremendous growth opportunity.
- Significant opportunity to increase market share.
- Partnering with a stellar strategic Executive Leadership Team.
- Working with people who live and die by Character and Integrity.
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon a successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements.
CONTACT: email@example.com, Donna Sphar, CSI Executive Search