NEW JOB – Senior GOM Sales Representative
Location: Houston, TX (Other Gulf Coast Locations Possible)
EXCLUSIVE RETAINED SEARCH
Are you a seasoned Senior Sales Representative with a strong background selling O&G services in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM)? Do you have a demonstrated history of successfully developing and maintaining an Exploration and Production (E&P) customer base forcused on offshore, dockside, and waste disposal service opportunities? If so then read on…
The GOM Industry Leader in cleaning and waste management is currently seeking an exceptional Senior GOM Sales Representative leader to help drive their rapidly growing environmental services business.
GULF OF MEXICO INDUSTRY LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
- Professionally represent the company to the GOM customer base
- Secures opportunities to expand the company’s provided services within customer accounts
- Identifies and pursues new customer prospects
- Works with the Business Development Market Analyst in developing quotes and RFP response
- Establishes and maintains professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel (procurement, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel).
- Maintains the CRM data base tracking activity/call reports, quote activity, customer/vendor relationships, sales forecasts, and lost business reports.
- Develops and maintains Customer profiles and organization activity
- Shares market intelligence with the BD Market Analyst and sales team
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the sales manager.
- Possess the discipline to work efficiently based in a home office environment
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- BA or five years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience in offshore oil and gas services.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
- Mostly day travel throughout the Gulf Coast.
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Credibility within the upstream O&G industry.
- People of Character and Integrity. We live and die by Character and Integrity.
- Highly Driven.
- High Energy.
- Extra Mile.
- Whatever It Takes.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements for full-time employment in USA.
KEYWORDS: offshore cleaning, dockside cleaning, marine, O&G drilling, waste disposal, waste transportation, tank cleaning, catalyst tanks, hydroblasting, vacuuming, environmental services,