NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Sales / Business Development Executive – Industrial Services – Global Employer
Are you a strategic Business Development Executive with a demonstrated track record of driving growth in industrial services organizations in North America? Do you have a strong background selling asset management solutions for operations and/or maintenance activities in the oil & gas (upstream / downstream), hazardous waste, power, and/or petrochemical industries? Have you successfully lead sales organizations of 20+ people in organizations with revenues of at least 200MM+?
A leading Global Industrial Services Organization with an excellent brand and reputation seeks a dynamic Business Development Executive to lead North American sales growth initiatives.
INDUSTRY LEADING BRAND & REPUTATION – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
A market leader in industrial services is seeking a key Sales/Business Development Executive to spearhead their North American sales and business development efforts.
Key Business Objectives for this Position:
- Managing relationships with key national accounts with a history of closing deals at the higher level.
- Increase market share by leveraging the organization’s comprehensive industrial service offerings.
- Develop new business models and service offerings to maximize profitability.
- Leads proposal development, pricing strategy and development of major projects across the Business Unit.
- Formulate, communicate and implement the business unit’s overall strategic sales / business development plan.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and performance towards the strategic plan.
- Maintain awareness of industry developments, markets and trends.
- 4-year undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree desirable.
- Proven business development leader in industrial services organizations with >200M+ revenue and 20+ sales team members.
- Minimum of 7+ years in dedicated senior Sales/BD roles.
- Strong background selling industrial services into the oil & gas (upstream / downstream), hazardous waste, power, and/or petrochemical industries.
- Travel approximately 50% initially, 30% eventually (primarily U.S. & Canada).
- Collaborative change agent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong platform skills.
- Credibility within the industrial services industry.
- Inspiring and personable, strong communicator.
- Driven and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and sense of urgency.
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution.
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements for full-time employment in USA.
KEYWORDS: industrial specialty services, Turnarounds / Shutdowns / Outage , Maintenance, industrial maintenance, industrial systems, facility maintenance, heavy industrial, plant services, soft craft services, sustainability, energy services, industrial cleaning, plant services, EPCM, O&M (Operations & Maintenance), EPC, engineering, integrated services, field services, confined space, sustaining services, tank cleaning, catalyst tanks, in-plant services, surface coating, hydroblasting, vacuuming, environmental services, turnaround services, maintenance services, safety, HSE, waste management, scaffolding, protective coatings, insulation, asbestos removal, electrical and data transmission systems, fireproofing services.