NEW JOB: Gas Compression Account Manager – Houston, TX – Retained Search
Are you seeking a Gas Compression Account Manager leadership position with excellent career track potential? Does your gas compression background reflect strong business/financial acumen, an entrepreneurial orientation, and the ability to work with strategic partners to ensure service levels are meeting/exceeding customer needs? Does working for a national leader in the gas compression industry appeal to you? If so, then you will want to consider this opportunity…
A recognized leader in the industrial heat exchanger / gas compression industry is currently seeking a Gas Compression Account Manager to spearhead their gas compression heat exchanger business unit. (THIS POSITION IS BASED IN HOUSTON, TX)
NATIONAL LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- “Ownership” of gas compression organization
- Develop gas compression annual marketing plans to drive business growth/market share.
- Identify opportunities for entry into new market areas and develop a long term business strategy within the gas compression market.
- Develop and implement standards and procedures for the gas compression organization.
- Monitor and report gas compression performance. Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of relevant contracts.
- Deliver presentation to customers and target customers.
- Keep advised on the advancement in industry and trends of new technology that can be incorporated into company products.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and relevant inside departments to ensure the best manufacturing process and that cost requirements are achieved.
- Travel 30%
- Represent company at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred, with a working knowledge of heat transfer, fluid flow and thermodynamics.
- Strong technical marketing/sales leadership background.
- Established and well-developed Gas Compression / Oil & Gas client base. * Must have either a packager or gas compression OEM background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated
- Strong desire to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Team Player
- Collaborative Orientation
- Ability to Influence Others
- Effective and Efficient Communicator
What’s In It For You?
- Working with an “A+” leadership team
- Growth focus of the organization
- Career growth opportunity
- Top compensation and benefits
- 30% travel
- Great work / life balance
CONTACT: CSI EXECUTIVE SEARCH LLC : email@example.com