Salt Lake City Oil & Gas Recruiting
Oil and Gas Recruiters in Salt Lake City, Utah
Looking for oil & gas jobs in Utah? CSI’s recruiters offer compelling oilfield career opportunities in Utah and throughout the U.S. Have a pressing hiring need for an A-Player in the O&G arena? Give our recruiting consultants a call at 877-329-1825.
Utah is a leading U.S. energy supplier:
- Utah produces enough petroleum to fuel about half a million automobiles and to heat 250 thousand homes a day and enough natural gas to heat 3.5 million homes a day.
- 14th in the nation, Utah produced 34.9 million barrels of crude oil in 2013.
- 10th in the nation, Utah produced 535.4 trillion btu of natural gas in 2012.
- Utah’s future energy resources are even greater, with 3.9 trillion cubic feet of proved natural gas reserves and 215 million barrels of crude oil.
CSI’s Oil & Gas Specializations:
- Construction EPC
- Instrumentation and Control
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Mid-stream / Upstream
- Oilfield Services
- Petroleum Geo-Services
- Transportation – Inland / Offshore
CLIENT REQUEST FOR SERVICES: When hiring an Oil & Gas leader for your organization is required, reach out to CSI for a collaborative partner whose ethics, expertise, and network provide a strong ROI. Submit a CLIENT REQUEST FOR SERVICES.
CANDIDATES: If you are a candidate looking for career opportunities in this field, we invite you to get in touch with us through our Submit Resume link. Our submission process allows you to both import your resume into our active database as well as provide us with additional details regarding your background and career search preferences…thus allowing us to better match you to the right career opportunity. And you can rest assured that profiles are individually reviewed for new positions on an ongoing basis.