NEW JOB – Director, Human Resources – LOS ANGELES, CA — 08-14-13
Are you seeking a regional HR leadership position covering the Pacific Coast with excellent career track potential? Does your human resources background focus on TALENT – its acquisition, development, engagement, organizational design/effectiveness, compensation/benefits, and labor relations? Does working for a multi-national leader in renewable energy appeal to you? If so, then you will want to consider this opportunity… A Global Leader in the renewable power industry is currently seeking a Director, Human Resources to spearhead their Western Region. (THIS POSITION IS BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA.)
GLOBAL LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION Key Business-Based Objectives for Position:
- PURPOSE: Oversee activities related to HR management for the Western Region.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Develop/implement external visibility strategies to promote our image as a preferred employer.
- Collaboration with operations managers to identify and provide HR services, implement organizational change, and develop talent management strategies.
- Key oversight in performance management, training and development.
- Managing all issues related to compensation and benefits.
- Own HR policies, programs and processes for the Western Region.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Organizational Change Management.
- MENTOR / TEAM BUILDING / SUCCESSION PLANNING: Work closely with managers in resource planning, succession management, and recruitment.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or in a related field.
- Functional Experience:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of pertinent work experience including experience in a HR management role and in private sector
- Proven experience in developing and implementing HR programs, policies and processes.
- Assist in organizational change management
- SOX Compliance
- Experience in managing HR functions such as:
- Planning : Including, Succession Management
- Performance Management
- Professional Development/Training
- Collaboration with internal/external stakeholders
- Group Benefits
- Pension Plans
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to provide direction and coaching to team members.
- Strong oral and written communication skills : English
- Diverse population
- Flexibility : Fit Into Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- Roll Up Your Sleeves Mentality
- Team Player
- Collaborative Orientation
- Ability to Influence Others
- Ability to Exercise Independent Judgment
- Effective and Efficient Communicator
What’s In It For You?
- Working with an “A+” HR and operations leadership team
- Growth focus of the organization
- Career growth opportunity
- Top compensation and benefits
- 25% travel
- Great work / life balance
KEY WORDS: human resources succession planning management performance management training development organizational change management group benefits pension plans compensation recruitment coaching collaboration business acumen SOX compliance private sector leadership flexibility fast-paced team player influence independent judgment internal external stakeholders industrial manufacturing telecommunications power generation energy renewable CONTACT: CSI EXECUTIVE SEARCH LLC :email@example.com