Chief Executive Officer – CEO – Nashville TN
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Exclusive to CSI – Retained – Posted 04-22-13 — Job ID#: 87598
Are you a CEO candidate with excellent strategic leadership skills? Do you have a strong understanding of Risk and Insurance Management? Do you understand the business cycles of the insurance industry? Are your interpersonal skills exceptional? If so, you will want to consider this opportunity… (THIS POSITION IS BASED IN NASHVILLE, TN)
A Risk and Insurance Management Leader is currently seeking a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)to spearhead their national organization.
INDUSTRY LEADER — TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS — RELOCATION
For more information, please visit: https://www.csi-executivesearch.com/candidate/chief-executive-officer-ceo-nashville-tn.html
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for:
- STRATEGY: In partnership with the Board, develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
- MAINTAIN COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE AWARENESS / LEAD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- MENTORING / TEAM BUILDING / SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
- Executive experience – 5 years (MINIMUM).
- Industry awareness : Understand the business cycles of the insurance industry.
- TPA Claims knowledge and experience a plus
- Strong business acumen — 10 years business experience (MINIMUM)
- Business driven, solutions-oriented
- Executive Leadership Experience
- Strategic Track record formulating and successfully executing a strategic plan
- Macro mindset
- High Impact Leader
- Successful delegator
- Ability to Travel – 40% – Nationally
- Interpersonally sophisticated
- Able to work with diverse population
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Functional experience
- Excellent financial analysis/interpretation skills
- Business development and marketing acumen
What’s In It For You:
- Work with a BOD that values their employees and understands that the company is the people.
- A highly attractive business culture.
- Lead a successful, growing TPA organization
- Great Work / life balance.
- Top compensation and benefits.
KEY WORDS: THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR TPA INSURANCE BROKER CARRIER RIMS PRIMA AGRIP SIA RISK AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP STRATEGIC USA
CONTACT: CSI EXECUTIVE SEARCH LLC:email@example.com