Chief Financial Officer – Industrial Services
The CFO is responsible and accountable for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
INDUSTRY LEADER – TOP COMPENSATION – EQUITY POTENTIAL– STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
STRATEGY: Articulate CEO’s vision, build organization-wide cohesion, and collaborate across entire organization to drive success of all key business objectives.
CULTURE – I.T. PARTNERSHIP: Instill culture that utilizes software systems fully. Work closely with IT Lead to implement systems and recommend efficiencies.
COMPLIANCE/PLANNING: Establish/maintain environment prioritizing Finance & Accounting Regulatory Compliance, Tax Compliance, and Corporate Tax Planning across the organization.
PROCESSES/ PROCEDURES / REPORTS / ROUTINE MEETINGS: Establish/install “best practices” and progressive processes/procedures for financial and HR groups. Generate timely and easily comprehensible past, current, and forward-looking reports for VPs, C-Suite and BOD. Ensure timeliness and quality of routinely scheduled meetings.
BACK END EFFICIENCIES: Drive back end efficiencies to support Key Performance Indicators culture. Maximize usage of real time data across the organization, allowing optimal and efficient decisions in running/building the business.
ACTIVELY SUPPORT VICE PRESIDENTS/C-SUITE EXECUTIVES: Actively support VPs to ensure their success. Collaborate closely with each VP.
SALES SUPPORT: Lead Revenue Forecasting in the sales organization.
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES & VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Centralize operational functions – purchasing, field service management, collections, etc. Lead/Create cost-savings through vendor management and agreements.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS: Participate in due diligence, deal structuring, and negotiations. Integrate systems at M&A events.
DYNAMIC TEAM LEADERSHIP: Lead/manage/assess/train financial and HR personnel.
Create/drive financial strategies. Full finance/accounting group management, providing real time data across the entire organization for labor, consumables, hard asset control, etc. Improvement of P&L, SG&A.
Full HR group management across the entire organization. Create/drive human resource strategies.
PROVIDE VICE PRESIDENTS, C-SUITE, AND BOD WITH:
- Analysis of strategic business plans, assessing pluses/minuses of positions;
- Analysis of systems to identify weaknesses;
- Analysis of trends, ex: budgets, financial reports, and financials such as recurring expense categories; and
- Analysis on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting required; MBA Preferred.
- 8-10 years of related “industrial services” experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-8 years minimum customer administration/billing experience to include cash applications, accounts receivable, or accounts payable.
- Certified Public Accountant CPA (Preferred but not required) / Strong in Tax Compliance Big Eight / Four public accounting experience desirable.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Up to 25% Travel.
- Savvy in ERP and CRM software and systems.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to “own” the role… a total system change … and to present its value throughout the organization.
- Collaborative, progressive company philosophy.
- Upward mobility based on organization’s growth focus.
- Participation with exceptional executive leadership team.
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon a successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements.
CONTACT: email@example.com , Asa Sphar – Managing Partner, CSI Executive Search