Marketing Director – Industrial Services
Houston, TX – Retained Search
Are you a strategic Marketing Director with a demonstrated track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies in industrial services organizations with at least $300M in revenue? Do you have a strong background serving as the key marketing advisor to senior and sales leadership, conducting appropriate marketing and competitive research and analysis; supporting strategic accounts and sales activities; deploying marketing campaigns; building and strengthening a company’s brand; and measuring the effectiveness of activities to drive continuous improvement? Have you successfully led marketing functions for organizations who operate in the refining, petrochemical, industrial water, industrial cleaning, industrial waste, and/or environmental service sectors?
A leading Global 500 Industrial Services Organization with an excellent brand and reputation is seeking a key Marketing Director – Industrial Services to spearhead their North American Industrial Services marketing efforts.
INDUSTRY LEADING BRAND & REPUTATION – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
KEY BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
- Raise N.A. market awareness about our company’s cutting edge services / technologies / techniques by delivering focused,
- innovative marketing strategies and associated tactics.
- Partner both with key business line leaders and the entire marketing organization through direct discussions regarding business line offerings, customer needs, and marketing strategies / tactics.
- Serve as liaison with key industry organizations, overseeing business unit participation in conference and brand-building activities.
Maintain competitive awareness.
- Help create a highly collaborative and cross-selling culture across the entire business, using internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Actively engage legacy employees.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field required.
- Advance degree in relevant field a plus.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in B2B or B2C environment with emphasis in marketing and sales support
2 years of supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Experience in related industry or market preferred.
- Salesforce marketing certification a plus.
- Collaborative and creative team player with drive for innovation and continuous improvement of systems, processes, and tools.
- Self-starter with strong organization, project management, time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Salesforce or other client relationship management system.
- Proven mentoring, coaching, and leadership abilities.
- Builds excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Successfully works on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Synthesizes and integrates large amounts of data into concise, compelling deliverables.
- Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in work products.
- Uses discretion in handling confidential or sensitive business information or issues.
- Willing to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Develops marketing strategies and associated tactics to position company to expand presence in North American Industrial Services market(s).
- Gathers, reviews and/or analyzes market and customer data to create marketing plans and/or reports for sales and senior leadership that identify trends affecting the business.
- Oversees the development of targeted print and digital sales collateral and marketing material, including client presentations, ads, brochures, trade shows, video, content marketing, and more.
- Serves as a liaison with key industry organizations, overseeing business unit participation in conference and brand-building activities such as trade shows and client education/entertainment events, including planning, pre-event promotion and post-conference follow-up.
- Oversees Industrial Services customer survey process, analyzing and sharing results with senior leadership and using feedback to recommend new or improved marketing and sales strategies.
- Consults with sales team on key pursuits and proposals, helping to develop strategy and messaging, participating in red team reviews, recommending opportunities for cross-selling or up-selling, and/or conducting post-mortem analyses.
- Keeps up to speed on key competitors in markets served.
- Tracks and measures the effectiveness of activities using analytics available in SalesForce and/or other appropriate and available tools, ensuring all leads generated through marketing activities are captured in SalesForce.
- Serves as part of cross-functional digital team that works on content creation for the company’s website and/or via other digital and social media channels.
- Manages and/or administers any specialized databases or websites used by the Industrial Services team.
- Supervises, mentors, and coaches team members.
- Supervises and approves the work of third-party vendors, as necessary.
- Helps build a culture that encourages innovation and continuous improvement of systems, processes and tools used to perform duties, bringing forth ideas and plans to improve results, increase efficiency and/or reduce costs.
- Ensures all materials are produced in compliance with company brand standards.
- Supports other Marketing & Communications team members, projects, and initiatives
- Effectively manages department budget and resources.
- Performs other duties as required.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: ARS@CSI-EXECUTIVESEARCH.COM
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements for full-time employment in USA.