Lead Product Line Manager – Americas – Natural Gas
Are you a strategic Product Line Manager with a proven ability to advance a company’s strategic natural gas interests with a view to promoting product and market development? Do you have strong background in identifying lucrative market opportunities in the natural gas / energy industry to drive the development of a company’s product portfolio and its go-to-market execution?
A leading Global Fortune 500 company with an excellent brand and reputation seeks a dynamic Global Product Line Manager to drive their North American natural gas strategic growth initiatives. This position will report directly to the EVP of North America.
INDUSTRY LEADING BRAND & REPUTATION – TOP COMPENSATION – STRONG BENEFITS – RELOCATION
This role will develop the regional product strategy and align it with the global product line, which provides the basis for product development and the year over year sales and marketing plan.
Key Business Objectives for this Position:
The Lead Product Line Manager, Natural Gas –Americas shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop regional product strategy aligned with global product line.
- Assess and forecast long-term markets (3+ years) providing input to regional product development and standardization.
- Actively participate in industry associations, talking to stakeholders to influence future regulations and to gain knowledge relating to future market change(s).
- Provide technical expertise supporting sales.
- Assess and understand customer needs guiding product development.
- Develop detailed knowledge of market drivers; e.g., economic, geopolitical, products, etc.
- Develop product marketing strategy for regional industries working with sales and marketing.
- Assess competitor activities, and develop correlation analysis to the company.
- Responsible for periodic reporting relative to target achievement, strategy and related forecast(s).
- Learn and abide by the company’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Field required. (Ch.E., M.E. or other accredited Engineering Degree ). Master’s or MBA is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in a medium or large size EPC company. Global experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience assessing and forcasting long-term industrial gas markets to aid product development and standardization.
- Strong background in natural gas and/or hydrogen energy industries.
- Business acumen – natural gas sector USA.
- KEY: Natural Gas / Energy Industry experience.
- Technical acumen – natural gas sector.
- Strategic leadership experience:
- Formulating and successfully executing a strategic plan.
- Travel approximately 25% (primarily U.S. & Canada).
- Collaborative change agent.
- Self-directed, collaborative, innovative leader.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing software systems such as: E-Mail, CRM, ERP, Spreadsheets.
- Credibility within the natural gas industry.
- Inspiring and personable, strong communicator.
- Driven and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and sense of urgency.
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution.
NOTE: Employment is contingent upon successful employment/education verification and a background check. Some positions also require a drug screen, a pre-hire medical exam, and/or credit check. Must meet all work eligibility requirements for full-time employment in USA.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org , Asa Sphar, Managing Partner, CSI Executive Search
KEYWORDS: natural gas, hydrogen gas, oil and energy, EPC firms, engineering, procurement, construction, industrial chemical manufacturing, industrial gases, industrial gas manufacturing, industrial maintenance, industrial systems, utilities, facilities services, industrial specialty services, turnarounds / shutdowns / outages, maintenance, facility maintenance, heavy industrial, plant services, soft craft services, sustainability, energy services, plant services, EPCM, O&M (Operations & Maintenance), EPC, engineering, integrated services, field services, MRO, plant services, environmental services.